Happy New Year! It’s time to say goodbye to the past year and welcome the new one. But before you rush off and start making plans around what comes next – have you taken the time to stop, contemplate and metabolize all that’s transpired over the past twelve months?
If your year was anything like mine, quite a lot happened. And with the hectic holidays, you may not have had the downtime to fully digest it all. So I invite you to take this day (at least a part of it) for yourself, and create room for reflection.
The first step is bringing yourself into a space of deep presence. Then ask yourself a few key questions and spend some time reflecting on what comes up for you (working with a journal is great!)
- What brought you the most joy in 2013?
- What did you learn – and how did you grow?
- What were your biggest challenges, and how did you handle them?
- What would you do differently?
- What relationships or experiences were most rewarding?
- What do you want to release from the last year?
- What do you want MORE of in the next year?
Then . . . once you have taken some time to metabolize the events of 2013, you’ll be in great shape to plan for 2014.
And if you’d like some extra support in doing so, the feminine way, check out our free session titled “Designing Your Year From Your Feminine Soul.” Go to http://theshiftnetwork.com/Designing2014 for details.
I look forward to the adventure in co-creation with you!